|Job Title||EMT - Basic*|
|Location||Columbus ,GA*||*Position is based out of Columbus ,GA|
|Reports to||Field Supervisor|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time, Night Shift, Weekends, Per Diem, Swing Shift|
Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Become an AEMT for FREE! Join us as an EMT-B and you can take AEMT classes for FREE and at your own pace!
We have locations in Montgomery, Prattville, Clanton, Hayneville, Phenix City/Columbus (GA).
What We offer:
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Pay
- Upgrade Bonuses
- Family Oriented Environment
- Free In-House Training Courses
- Incredible Benefits
- & More !
EMT Minimum Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED.
- Current state EMT certification
- Current drivers license
- Current Emergency Vehicle Operator Certificate or Falck USA equivalent
Falck USA is a global emergency medical services provider originating from Denmark that services 9 states in the US including: Alabama, California, Washington, Oregon, Florida, Maryland, Colorado, and Georgia. Falck has been operating in the US since 2010 and is the second largest private provider of emergency medical services in the country today. Our BLS and ALS services impact not only the lives of our patients, but their families and communities.
Why work for Falck USA:
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your skills, grow and develop your career, and make an impact within your community, we are the right fit for you! Submit your application today using the link below for further consideration.
The primary responsibility of the EMT is to respond to emergency and non-emergency requests, provides basic life support (BLS) as needed, and transports sick or injured persons to the appropriate medical facility.
The EMT may be assigned one or more duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Presents himself/herself in a professional manner and displays a good public image for the employee and Falck USA in accordance with company policy.
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Falck USA, including the operation’s Standard Operating Procedures and Medical Protocols.
- Participates and completes all daily assignments proficiently, punctually and in accordance with the directives of the Operations Supervisor, General Manager and other management team members.
- Completes appropriate documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Provides an environment and equipment conducive to safety for patients, family members, visitors, and employees, and in compliance with set precautions and approved standards. Assesses risks to patient safety.
- Operates the emergency vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Maintains vehicles and stations in a clean and presentable manner at all times. The employee shall strive to exceed Falck USA expectations for cleanliness of the vehicles and stations.
- Responds to instructions from dispatcher and drives specially equipped emergency vehicles to specified locations.
- Develops and strives to achieve personal and professional goals established by the employee. Utilizes all resources available to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Maintains communications equipment, medical equipment and supplies in accordance with applicable standards.
The EMT may be assigned one or more additional duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by Management.
Falck is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / An Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.Click here to review the complete job description